What is your favorite quote?
- My grandfather said "If you eat, drink, and do everything they say you should; do you live to be 100, or do you just feel like it?
- "A fox is a wolf that brings flowers" -Ruth Weston
- "Don't hold Strong opinions about things you don't understand, everyone should embrace the art community even if it kills you"
- "Everything happens for a reason"
- "Change your thoughts and you change your world"
- From Tron"On the other side of the screen it looks so easy"
- "Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile"
- "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. Your on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go"-Dr. Seuss
- "Time has little to do with infinity and Jelly Donuts" Thomas S. Magnum
Whats the best advice any ones ever given you?
- Follow your dreams
- Do whatever makes you happy
- Treat others as you would want to be treated
- Never be like anyone else-always to be me and love it!
- If you don't succeed, try, try again
- Remain approachable
- Don't wait until tomorrow to tell someone you love them. Tomorrow may never come
- Always be true to yourself, its your life no one else's
- Don't take yourself so seriously
Whats you opinion on life?
- What you think about and what you focus on you attract into your life
- Always stay curious
- You reap what you sew
- You aren't supposed to know what the future holds, only to enjoy life as it makes its way into the future.
- Its tough and most of it sucks, but its worth enduring for the parts that are really good.
- Life is unpredictable, short and you never know what to expect. Live in the moment.
- Things can sometimes be tough, and you may never know what scary things may be around the corner. Be brave, face each day with renewed hope, and know what brighter things are always on the horizon.
- Live creatively. Don't get stuck in a rut, change things up once in awhile. Don't worry, it will grow out.
Whats one thing that everyone should do?
- Do it, never say what if
- Never give up on love
- Create something
- Love and allow to be loved
- Treat others as you want to be treated. So elementary yet many still need to learn this as adults
- Pay kindness forward
- Be kind, no exceptions
Special thanks to Altered Head, Dana, Finch, Diana P, Sara T, Natanya, Sue, Sharyl and Chantelle