Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Drooling Bunny and Messy Studio



I am making it my new goal to try to clean up my work area after I am done for the day. I pledge to clean it everyday no ifs, ands, or buts about it. (okay who am I kidding, this is sooo not going to happen) Don't even lie, you are the same way I am. I know your making all these false promises to your self about cleaning out your scrap drawer, you know its not gonna happen haha! Maybe I will just try to pick up like a bead or a sheet of antique music paper when I'm done, that sounds pretty reasonable. I think I need more pictures, this one is kinda crummy. Oh in case you were wondering, everyone NEEDS a drooling bunny in their studio. Its essential.


1 comment:

  1. hehehe I am the same way Mallory! At the end of the crafty day I just want to walk out of the house and let the cleaning faeries deal with it. I love your blog and all your beautiful work! Oh and do I ever want a drooling bunny!! So cute!
    Cheers!
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete